“As a relatively new practice, the effort to set up the operational side of our business was substantial. www.doctorsbaguk.com has been a great tool for us, supporting our medicines management processes. We are a mobile practice and specialise in urgent care, so managing our doctors’ on-call bags and emergency drugs is one of our most critical processes. www.doctorsbaguk.com is a tool that is highly relevant for us, does what we need it to do at exceptional value and Mark has been highly responsive to all queries and suggested improvements. Really pleased” Kat Carrick. Commercial Director, Concierge Medical Practice, Warwickshire, UK.
“This tool is absolutely brilliant. It saves so many hours of GP admin’ time. The kit is easy to use and one actually enjoys doing the entries. No more worries when my adrenaline injection expires or runs out of stock. I understand the CQC love this piece of software too”. Dr Bhinder Jheeta. MBCHB, DCCH, DRCOG, MRCGP, FPC, GP Principal, Undergraduate tutor and GP Appraiser, Birmingham, UK.
“DBUK is an excellent tool for the management of drug and equipment expires. Since I’ve started to use this well designed site I have saved hours... It is a must have.” Dr James Papworth. GP. Herefordshire, England, UK.
“Essentially I think the site is brilliant... Before DBUK came along I struggled with various different methods of medicines management. DBUK eliminates any worry, time, stress, expense, patient risk or embarrassment... “ Dr Michael Norbury. GP, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
- Save time and improve efficiency, don't let your medicines run out or expire. Go paperless with email reminders and direct electronic orders.
- Clinical audits easily created, completed 'on the go', set your own standards, share with other members and gather data from around the world. Drug administration logs including CDs. CQC advice.
- Demonstrate good practice checking expiry dates and keeping records of all drugs in the surgery, emergency and visiting bags is regarded as an activity that all practices should fulfil. Temperature logs for your storage areas.
- Save money produce reports and stock-takes and reduce drug wastage, minimise stock due to over-ordering. Hospitals and clinics manage your stock wisely. The cost calculator shows how much each location or clinician has spent in any given period.
- Patient Safety be confident drugs are available and in date when your patients need them.
- Convenience electronic drugs and equipment re-ordering to your own pharmacist or supplier. When you get an email reminder simply make the order via the site.