Founder: Dr Mark Street. The site was originally developed out of necessity to manage the emergency drugs in the bags of the doctors in a small general medical practice, the site has grown in both member numbers and functions to its present form.
DoctorsbagUK Ltd 4 Avenbury Drive SOLIHULL B91 2QZ UK
- Save time and improve efficiency, don't let your medicines run out or expire. Go paperless with email reminders and direct electronic orders.
- Clinical audits easily created, completed 'on the go', set your own standards, share with other members and gather data from around the world. Drug administration logs including CDs. CQC advice.
- Demonstrate good practice checking expiry dates and keeping records of all drugs in the surgery, emergency and visiting bags is regarded as an activity that all practices should fulfil. Temperature logs for your storage areas.
- Save money produce reports and stock-takes and reduce drug wastage, minimise stock due to over-ordering. Hospitals and clinics manage your stock wisely. The cost calculator shows how much each location or clinician has spent in any given period.
- Patient Safety be confident drugs are available and in date when your patients need them.
- Convenience electronic drugs and equipment re-ordering to your own pharmacist or supplier. When you get an email reminder simply make the order via the site.