If you experience problems viewing our web pages, you may be able to change settings in your web browser to alter the way pages are shown.
Most browsers will allow you to change the size of text on a web page, change the colour of the text, and change the background colour which may make your experience more enjoyable. For most browsers this is done by selecting the'Tools' menu followed by 'Internet options' or 'Options'.
- Save time and improve efficiency, don't let your medicines run out or expire. Go paperless with email reminders and direct electronic orders.
- Clinical audits easily created, completed 'on the go', set your own standards, share with other members and gather data from around the world. Drug administration logs including CDs. CQC advice.
- Demonstrate good practice checking expiry dates and keeping records of all drugs in the surgery, emergency and visiting bags is regarded as an activity that all practices should fulfil. Temperature logs for your storage areas.
- Save money produce reports and stock-takes and reduce drug wastage, minimise stock due to over-ordering. Hospitals and clinics manage your stock wisely. The cost calculator shows how much each location or clinician has spent in any given period.
- Patient Safety be confident drugs are available and in date when your patients need them.
- Convenience electronic drugs and equipment re-ordering to your own pharmacist or supplier. When you get an email reminder simply make the order via the site.