Sign-up for AuditPal or the full DoctorsBag experience.
Welcome to DoctorsBag UK
Created by a British GP the site was originally developed out of necessity in a busy General Practice, and replaced the need for time consuming paper reminders and checks. Simply enter the details of your drugs and equipment onto your pages, and leave the rest to us. A GP may have 25-30 items in their bag, emergency vehicles may have 50-60 items including drugs and equipment. Our software can be used for vaccines, first aid kits and reminders such as PAT testing in your Practice.
From BMA guidance on CQC practice inspections: "Be aware that the CQC inspector may ask about the contents of the doctor's bags, the emergency drugs and contents, fridge temperatures and associated logs". "Ensure that the GP practice has good stock control systems"
Pharmacy Alert & AuditPal
©Pharmacy Alert allows electronic odering as drugs expire or alerts when you reach a minimum stock level that you set for each item. Add the email address of your own pharmacy, click the pharmacy order button and an order will go to your supplier or responsible officer for each item or piece of equipment.
Use ©AuditPal to create your own electronic clinical audits. Add patients at the bedside at the time of consultation. Join other author's audits from round the world, connect with other doctors and health professional groups for discussion. Publish your audits for peer review from other members, ideal for Locums and portfolio doctors.
- Save time and improve efficiency, don't let your medicines run out or expire. Go paperless with email reminders and direct electronic orders.
- Clinical audits easily created, completed 'on the go', set your own standards, share with other members and gather data from around the world. Drug administration logs including CDs. CQC advice.
- Demonstrate good practice checking expiry dates and keeping records of all drugs in the surgery, emergency and visiting bags is regarded as an activity that all practices should fulfil. Temperature logs for your storage areas.
- Save money produce reports and stock-takes and reduce drug wastage, minimise stock due to over-ordering. Hospitals and clinics manage your stock wisely. The cost calculator shows how much each location or clinician has spent in any given period.
- Patient Safety be confident drugs are available and in date when your patients need them.
- Convenience electronic drugs and equipment re-ordering to your own pharmacist or supplier. When you get an email reminder simply make the order via the site.